Safe Deposit Box
Safe Deposit Boxes are available to bank customers by rental service. Bank customers can rent in order to keep valuables, legal documents and other possessions in a secure location.
- Customer pays an annual rental fee, a one time refundable keys deposit fee and will receive 2 keys to the box.
- Safe deposit boxes come in different sizes, the sizes are 3”x5”x21”, 3”x10.5” x21”, 5.5”x10.5” x21”, and 10.5”x10.5” x21”.
- A Safe Deposit Box requires a Savings account with minimum daily balance of $1,000.
- UPB policy to access a safe deposit box must under dual control, two keys are necessary: one from the bank and one from the customer, both keys must be present to access the box.
- Peace of mind, Safe Deposit Boxes may protect your valuables from theft, fire and flooding.
It is important to note that the bank does not insure the contents of a safe deposit box, nor does the FDIC.