- An automated system which allows you to make inquiries regarding your Checking, Savings, COD accounts and Loan quickly by telephone
- Can be accessed 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Inquire account balance, status and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- No charge to the customer
- Contact your local branch for Telephone Banking enrollment
How to use the Telephone Banking
- To access United Pacific Bank’s TELEPHONE BANKING, just dial the toll-free number 1-888-872-8868 and press 1 for account information.
- Key in your nine-digit account number, then press the #sign on your telephone’s keypad. The operator will guide you through selected options, step-by-step.
- Once you become familiar with the options, you can expedite the inquiry process by keying over the operator at any time.
You may access your account(s) using your ATM card and PIN at any Plus System or Star System ATM machines, to:
- Get cash withdrawals from checking or savings account(s) no more than $300.00 per day
- You may use ATM for Point-Of-Sale Transaction to purchase goods, pay for service not exceed more than $300.00 in transactions per day
- Transfer funds from checking to saving account(s)
- Transfer funds from savings to checking account(s)
- Inquire account balance and status
- Lost & Stolen telephone number 1-800-554-8969